If you’re looking to lose weight, then you won’t find it at the bottom of an empty chip bag. Eating an unhealthy diet of high-calorie, low-nutrition foods will not only result in a few more pounds clinging to your middle but it may even increase your cholesterol levels and risk for heart disease as well. However, what if you could eat what you wanted without putting on the fat? It sounds almost too good to be true, doesn’t it?
4Life claims that it’s possible, however, with Chitolite, a supposedly superior fat-binding formula. Chitolite manufacturers state that this unique formula contains the “most unique and effective ingredients known” specifically chosen to block fat and promote weight loss.
How does Chitolite allegedly accomplish this? With Chitosan.
What is Chitosan?
Although it may sound a little gross at first, Chitosan is a powerful polysaccharide extracted from the skeletons of shellfish (shrimp, lobster, crabs, etc.). Containing a positive ionic charge, Chitosan binds with negatively charged dietary fats, creating a molecule too large to be absorbed in the digestive tract. Theoretically, Chtiosan supposedly enables fats and fatty acids to safely pass through your intestines without adding to your overall calorie count.
What does this mean to dieters?
• Chitolite contains a wide variety of vitamins that can improve your overall immune system.
• Chitolite cleanses the body of harmful waste and excess toxins
• Chitolite can inhibit the absorption of fat, allowing you to indulge in your favorite foods
• It’s not perfect – just because it reduces the absorption of fats, doesn’t mean that it stops fat from working its way through anyway.
• It causes negative side effects – although Chitosan is considered a relatively safe ingredient, it has been known to cause mild constipation, gas, and nausea.
• It may cause an allergic reaction – many consumers are allergic to shellfish, and there is the possibility that you may experience an allergic reaction to this formula. Consult your doctor to determine any potential allergies before using Chitolite.
We love it when we can find a diet pill that doesn’t rely on heavy stimulants in order to promote weight loss. Although we like to see results, we’d much rather see that our consumers are safe and healthy. Chitolite is one of the few dietary supplements that promotes a healthier diet without needing caffeine, synephrine, ephedra, or other other powerful stimulants.
However, just because Chitolite is safe doesn’t mean that it’s one of the most effective products on the market. Chitolite depends on Chitosan to do all the heavy-lifting in this formula. Although Chitosan may be able to reduce the damage caused by a night out on the town, it doesn’t mean you can completely get away with a poor diet and still expect to lose weight.
Additionally, this formula lacks a balance between fat-burning ingredients, metabolism boosters, and energy enhancers necessary to see real and long lasting results. Although Chitolite may be able to help you reach your weight loss goals for an affordably low price, it isn’t the most reliable formula on the market. We recommend shopping around before decided that Chitolite is right for you.