Diet Pill Myths
Conned. Duped. Hoodwinked. Bamboozled. Railroaded.
No matter how you word it, getting scammed is one of the worst things that could happen when you’re looking for a good diet pill. False advertising and clever marketing can lead you down the primrose path with free trial offers, only to tie you up in expensive autoship programs. Whether you find yourself dishing out more money than it’s worth or simply stumbled across a placebo masquerading as a supplement, picking the wrong pill can put you in a world of hurt.
Rather than falling for yet another diet pill trap the following tips and tricks can help you find the best diet pills for the best prices.
5 Phony Phrases to Avoid
1. “Lose Weight Without Diet or Exercise!” – Keeping the weight off takes work, and though popping a pill may be able to help you shed a pound or two (if you’re lucky), the weight you lose is probably in water not fat. Only effort can guarantee results.
2. “Eat Whatever You Want – and still shed those pounds!” – Similar to the above idea, losing weight is a lifelong process. Small changes to your lifestyle are the keys to success. If you keep eating like a pig, you’ll eventually start to look like one, with or without a combination fat burner and fat blocker.
3. “Lose 20 Pounds in 2 Weeks!” – Rapid weight loss claims are ridiculous, and very few products can actually live up to those claims (and those that do are very dangerous and offer only temporary results). Experts recommend that those looking to lose weight keep it their goals to about 3 or more pounds a week when following a rigorous exercise regimen and eating a healthy diet.
4. “The Universal Solution for Losing Weight!” – There’s no accounting for genetics. As wonderful as it would be to have the perfect diet pill that provides the exact results for every individual on the planet, it’s not going to happen any time soon. Generic formulas that supposedly work for everyone don’t take into account your metabolism or your medical history. The way you lose weight is going to be different from the way your gym partner loses weight. You need to find a formula that works best for you.
5. “Scientifically Proven. #1 Doctor Recommended!” – This bit of advertising can be a little tricky. Some products, such as Apidextra, really do contain clinically proven ingredients and have the research to validate its effectiveness. However, a healthy dose of skepticism would be useful in this instance. Is it published in a medical journal? Was the study conducted on humans or animals? How many subjects were involved? Does the supposed professor or expert really have that PhD or is their background purely fictitious? Check the details before believing their proof.
Ingredients to Watch Out For
• Ephedra: This dangerous fat burner was banned by the FDA due to its history of causing severe negative side effects.
• Hoodia Gordonii: Although this ingredient is considered safe, many products contain fake or tainted amounts of Hoodia rather than the real thing. Be careful before purchasing any.
• Citrus Aurantium: Also known as synephrine or bitter orange, this ingredient is often dubbed as the safe alternative for ephedra. Studies haven’t been conducted and it has been known to cause hypertension and cardiovascular toxicity.
Tips to Find the Best Pills
1. Read the Reviews – Not just the testimonials on the product webpage
2. Keep tabs on ingredients – A little research goes a long way. Know what’s safe and what’s not.
3. Consult a doctor – They offer the best advice
Don’t let the shimmer and shine of weight loss blind you to a diet pill’s short comings. With the above tips and tricks, you can spot a false formula long before you reach the checkout line. Rather than waste your money on a placebo or an expensive diet pill that offers “extreme results,” you can opt to make the smart decision and find a product that’s right for you.
If you’re in a rut and can’t sort the fact from the fiction, Apidextra might be a good choice for you. With 8 clinically proven and scientifically tested (no fudging the statistics on this one), Apidextra can help you lose more weight than dieting and exercise alone.
Unlike other dietary supplements, Apidextra keeps the consumer’s safety top priority, keeping the ingredients natural and safe for consumption. No gimmicks or gags with this formula; just simple and easy weight loss without the negative side effects.