LipoSeduction claims to be an Alli substitute (one of the only weight loss pills approved by the FDA) and promises to work by blocking carb and fat calories to help you drop pounds of body fat. If this claims is true, and this method truly works, you can continue to eat the foods you enjoy and still lose weight. This claim seemed a bit too good to be true so we decided to take a closer look to see if LipoSeduction is really as “seductive” a product as it claims to be.
LipoSeduction contains a proprietary blend of three different ingredients: Phaseolus Vulgaris, Chitosan, and Glucomannan. LipoSeduction claims that each of these three ingredients work synergistically to help suppress your appetite, block carb and fat calories, and help you lose weight quickly. Let’s take a closer look at these ingredients to see if they really add up:
Phaseolus Vulgaris- This all-natural ingredient is derived from the white kidney bean and has been clinically proven to neutralize the starches found in your favorite foods. This means that calories from potatoes, breads, pasta, rice, cookies, corn, and crackers are only partially absorbed.
Chitosan- This ingredient is a fiber that binds to fats and oils so your body can expel them instead of store them. The unique thing about Chitosan is that it is able to absorb 96-99% its weight in oils. Chitosan is also a 100% natural ingredient that operates as a super-fiber and helps strip your digestive system of excess waste and toxic build up.
Glucomannan- This ingredient is an intense bulk-forming fiber that mixes with water to create a gelatinous substance within your stomach. This substance expands to fill a large portion of your stomach and therefore manipulates your body into believing you’re full. When Appexit is taken before meals, it effectively helps users consume less during and in between meals and is a completely safe and effective ingredient.
• LipoSeduction is an all-natural product that doesn’t cause any side-effects
• It blocks calories from fats and carbs so you don’t have to give up your favorite foods entirely
• It only contains 3 ingredients so there is more than enough room to contain high enough doses to be effective
• LipoSeduction is composed of a “proprietary blend” so there is no way to tell the exact amounts of ingredients in the product’s formula
• Because some of the ingredients within this product bind to fat, LipoSeduction may increase the frequency of bowel movements
• Even though this product is marketed to allow you to still consume fats and carbs without gaining weight, sustainable weight loss is only going to be achieved if you consume as few high-fat, high-carb foods as possible—during and after dieting
Although it is very difficult to continue eating high-carb/high-fat foods and sustain weight loss, we do believe that LipoSeduction contains ingredients that will effectively suppress your appetite, reduce the rate at which your body stores fat, and ultimately help you lose weight.