Optislim Soups Review
You’ve heard of meal replacement shakes and bars, but how about soups? Optislim, a company based in Australia, is one of the few to offer meal replacement soups. These soups, they claim, provide 25 essential vitamins and nutrients to get you through the day as a part of their weight management program.
As easy as 1, 2, 3
Optislim claims that getting control of your life and weight is as easy as 1, 2, 3 with their three step weight loss program.
1. Accelerated Weight Loss suggests replacing 2-3 meals per day with one of three Optislim Meal Replacement soups, or other meal replacement products.
2. Rapid Weight Loss is a continuation of step one and is for more managed, less dramatic results. During this phase of the program you should be replacing 2 meals a day with the Optislim meal replacements products.
3. Balanced Weight Loss was built as the weight management step of the program. Once you have reached your goal weight, you can drop to 1 meal replacement per day as long as you are keeping a well-balanced, healthy diet for your other 2 meals.
You should consult your doctor before trying any intensive weight loss program, especially if you plan on replacing all three meals.
Both steps two and three require a healthy meal addition and exercise routine.
Pros of Optislim Soups
There are some good ideas behind Optislim soups. They offer three flavors: tomato, creamy chicken, and pumpkin and claim to offer 25 vitamins and nutrients to get you through the day in each of their meal replacement products.
They do have good customer reviews of their products and testimonials of those claiming to have lost weight on the program.
Cons of Optislim Soups
• Only found in Australia and the UK: This product can only be purchased and shipped to the UK and Australia, making it hard to come by.
• Pricey: In addition to scarce, this product is sold in a box with 7 packages. If you are eating 2-3 a day, each package will only last you a few days. At nearly $20 per box, this will run well into the hundreds of dollars per month.
• No Fiber: This product does not include fiber, so you must purchase an additional fiber supplement to get “all” of the nutrients your body needs.
• 25 Ingredients: These “25” ingredients that provide “all” of the nutrients and vitamins your body needs each day are nowhere to be found on the website or in any of the research we have done.
What you stand to lose from this product far outweigh the benefits. Not only is this product overpriced, but there are no studies that back up any of its claims. It would be a wise decision to stay away from Optislim Soups.