Are you a mindless muncher or super snacker? You can’t help but to purchase bags of chips, chocolates and crackers when they are on sale. Candy bars, ice cream, and other junk food line your shelves and instead of eating in servings, you carry around an entire carton or bag and munch when you are tired, stressed, or just plain bored.
Doctors’ warnings of course concern you, but you haven’t yet found the motivation or ability to give up your favorite comfort foods. Whether it’s fried chicken with loaded mashed potatoes and gravy, a double bacon cheese burger and extra-large fries, or simply a pint of ice cream, comfort foods have become your everyday crutch and problem solvers.
Phytodren claims to be a weight loss pill that has the ingredient necessary to not only help you lose weight but suppress your appetite as well so that you will eat less, feel more energized and achieve better focus. Let’s take a closer look and see if Phytodren has what it takes to help you lose and keep of the weight.
Phytodren uses all natural C.A.R.T. activators to stimulate C.A.R.T. production in the brain. When there is a higher concentration of C.A.R.T. metabolic activity and appetite suppressors are present and you will more quickly obtain the full feeling and gain energy.
These C.A.R.T. activators include:
• DiCaffeine Malate : High amounts of caffeine are included in this stimulating ingredient proven to suppress appetite as well as increasing metabolism, energy, focus and endurance.
• Chocamine: another high highly concentrated source of caffeine, Chocamine also contains antioxidants and for the stimulation of effective metabolic activities.
• PEA or Phenylethylamine: it is commonly believed that chocolate contains some kind of “magical” ingredient that triggers a pleasure sensor in the brain making you feel full and satisfied quicker than when eating other foods. This “magical pleasure ingredient” is Phenylethylamine.
• Synephrine HCl: Ephedra was recently banned from being included in any weight loss supplement, but Synephrine HCl, its cousin, was not. It works in much the same way as Ephedra by helping to burn fat, suppress appetite and increase energy.
• Humulus Lupus: Humulus Lupus is known to stimulate the entire body after which it creates a calming sensation, leaving you feeling satisfied and comfortable.
As briefly mentioned above, each and everyone one of these active ingredients have been tested and proven to work as promised. When combined into one synergistic formula we believe that they can produce fantastic weight loss results without any harmful side-effects.
You should always remember to take these supplements as directed and to talk with your preferred health care provider before starting any weight loss program, especially if you have any caffeine sensitivities or pre-existing medical conditions.
Of course, having top notch ingredients in concentrated amounts is important in any weight loss supplement. But, it is even more beneficial to have these ingredients tested and proven to work. This is the case with Phytodren and we would highly recommend giving this product a try for worry free weight loss.